Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Colors of Camogli and San Fruttuoso





When visiting Camogli and San Fruttuoso, I was able to experience nature's wonderful realm of colors. First of all, the intensity of water color was this amazing blue and there were lots of brightly colored flowers and buildings surrounding the area. While on the walk from Camogli to San Fruttuoso, I was able to capture two pictures of flowers that were in small areas; the intensity of light that they reflected was beautiful. The first flower was all white with a purple center. With this bright purple core the eye is immediately drawn to the "heart" of the flower. The next flower was a great contrast between the red flower and the green leaves against the building stucco. It is almost as if the two are competing for the sunlight. We hiked to a beach called San Fruttuoso and on the way I stood on a cliff overlooking the sea. To my surprise, I saw this brightly colored kayak against the beautiful blue Mediterranean. Camogli and San Fruttuoso were so beautiful and I would encourage anyone to treat their senses!

No comments: