Saturday, September 1, 2007

Wonders of the Sea

Recently, I visited the Acquario di Genova located on the port of Genova. For only 20 Euros, I was able to experience the Biosfera, the Acquario, and a hummingbird exhibit inside the aquarium. I am the fist one to tell you that it was well worth the money. Costa Edutainment Spa manages the Acquario di Genova, which is a leader in Italy for managing sites, exhibits and large public areas. In traveling through the aquarium, I was able to have an exciting look into the ocean without stepping onto a boat! The aquarium is well organized allowing the viewers to become educated, while interacting with the many wonders of the Mediterranean Sea. As I found my way through the aquarium I was experiencing many different emotions such as: excitement, curiosity, and joy. I never realized how many intriguing animals lived under the sea. My visit to the aquarium was definitely worth the time and I would recommend anyone who comes to Genova to experience many of nature’s precious beauties.

No comments: