Friday, July 6, 2007

Summer Employment II


I escaped the office!!!!
My office is renovating the White Provision Building on Howell Mill and 14th St. This is one of my favorite areas of Atlanta and if anyone comes to visit I'll be sure to swing you over to Figo for some great Italian food. These lofts were originally a meet packing plant and still have the original elevator. Soon they will be brand new loft and retail you can visit the development plan here. Construction is expected to finish in the spring and I can't wait to see what they are going to become, I've visited apartments before they were closed and it was defiantly an interesting place to be. If you weren't with someone who knew the way you could have easily gotten lost in the twist and dead ends of the halls.
-va

No comments: