Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So Long, Farewell...



I can't believe that the semester has come to an end, it seems like only yesterday that I was boarding a big and scary plane to fly over to Italy... Now I have to go back (major boo). And putting it mildly, the semester has been a real adventure; learning how to navigate through Italy, traveling (and finding our way) in other countries, living with 13 girls.... But every bit, I wouldn't trade for anything.

To the staff, Angela, Andreina, & Silvia, of the Villa: Thank you for an amazing experience, without y'all our time here would have been MUCH more complicated and hectic (as if it wasn't enough already).
To our professors, Virginia, Stefano, Saverio, & Ron: Despite our moaning and groaning, I know we all learned a lot and will take this time and experience away and will never forget it.
And last but definitely not least, to the Ragazzi: My fellow artichokies, I will miss you more than words can say... I know it was crazy and (dramatic!) at times but y'all have made these memories together with me and that's something I totes wouldn't want to change... Ever.

Goosh, I am getting emotional.
So Long, Genova... We will miss you...

No comments: